Mod Request: Duke Kitchen active/stackable every NG+ Completion

I was sad that Duke's kitchen was a one-and-done thing as I had read an online explanation that his kitchen carries over to each NG+. My misunderstanding was that the buffs do "carry over" but they are not acquirable each NG+ as it's only allowed to be cooked once.

I'd like to request a mod that allows the crafting of Duke's kitchen items every NG+ and for the buffs to be additive/stackable every time you craft them.

Since the "rare food" spawns are limited to 1 per NG+ (bird, pig, fish) it seems fair to be able to craft the buffs each NG+. I kept all my food items (extras) after completing his kitchen thinking I could craft the menu items again in NG+ only to be disappointed that the kitchen was a one time deal.

I feel like this would increase the value of completions as I continue to play RE Village. Obviously after a certain amount of completions you'll be OP Character-wise (Health/speed); but none of these buffs increase your weapon damage so you are still held within the difficulty limits of the game. (Example; I'm on Completion 3 VoS and have INF Stake, INF WCX already but any 1 attack brings me to orange/red health with all Kitchen buffs, sometimes even when blocking).