Localization and voice issue with Oblivion

Byjove01

Hello, the title specifies mostly the problem.

I installed Elys' Universal Silent Voice and the mod is perfectly working. The thing is that it doesn't solve some localization and dubbing problem I got with Oblivion.

In my game, a lot of important characters are fully muted whileas they're part of the main game. That sounds problematic to me because I don't remember having any problem with them before, and also, you'll certainly agree with me, it's really lame for immersion to see a NPC talk in the void, see its lips moving but not hearing any voice coming from it.

There's also sometimes English subtitles (again, from base game) whileas it's patched and configured (notably in oblivion.ini, same for oblivion_default.ini) to adopt my native language. I really don't get where the problem is.

Is there any way to correct this voice problem and recover a full experience in my native language? Thanks in advance.

You have an English language mod that touches some races (either intentionally or unintentionally). Once you have identified the offending mod you can use How to fix broken voices after installing some kind of mods to learn how to fix the problem.