Forums back up

Dark0ne

All the pages and the site is loading/working fine for me, but... every file download is saying the file doesn't exist. I'm sure this is just a branch from the bigger problem you guys are having. Keep trying fellas. I use this site frequently and i would love to continue to do so.

Much Love and Keep Your Heads Up!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep trying guys. we appreciate the effort. as for myself, i've never had a problem with download speeds on nexus. not once have i had a failed download. nexus mod manager runs full tilt most of the time, even if i am only downloading one file at a time. makes me wonder why some folks are having so much trouble. in any event, i hope you can get your clustering going for those who are having trouble. really wish i was qualified to help...

I have, and will, always like Nexus, but maybe you guys could post a message while the site is being fixed, so people don't keep wasting time trying to download files only to get the "files not there message". It seems like it would be simple enough to do, and it would save a lot of us a lot of time. I'm sure you are afraid of losing add revenue, but it will keep us informed and I'm sure we are all patient enough to wait a while longer for you to get the issues fixed. Thanks.

In response to post #8201796.

They posted a message highlighting the projected downtime. It's a bit of an unfair demand to expect them to constantly update you how things are progressing. It's not like they're latently sitting there watching a download bar, it requires active thought and focus.