Forums back up

Dark0ne

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking around the various ´nexus thingies, it seems that the only one that is still down (no files/posts/news showing) is the mount and blade one. The other ones are slow but functional.

Oh well, can´t have everything, hope you guys can restore the site to it´s full potential shortly, and thanks for trying to make some improvements, even if things didn´t work out this time.

First and foremost, thank you! Secondly, get some sleep! With regard to the past few days, Richard Branson is a good example; even though he didn't always instantly succeed,he did however pick himself up and give it another go. Your efforts and vision are greatly appreciated and I will always be extremely grateful for the dedication of all those responsible for the Nexus' existence.

Hey, you guys put your all into it and I think we all can appreciate that. Working through the night and day to do what you can do make it work. I believe if we all can put forth our efforts as well to help make it better in some ways(not sure how BUT WE CAN! :D ).

Don't feel disheartened that you figure it all out. You did all you could even when it got tough, we all can understand that it can get complex and takes great minds like you guys to make it work in the first place. Sure the Pro will come in, do what he does, but we all know you guys gave it your all and we are thankful you are doing so much for us and more.

I know I'm not the majority but I'm pretty sure we all have the same thought about it. You guys really are awesome.

In response to post #8165042.

I know I'm not Premium like most and some people can't pay how ever much it is for those little benefits(what ever they might be..not exactly sure).

I mean I run at the max 1024Kp and when I'm at a good time it runs up 1200 or more, mattering what time it is..

Here I am, finally paying for a premium membership and almost instantly forum goes down! The timing felt hilarious, maybe I should have staid as a freeloader. :P

In any case I suggest you start a collection for that upgrade, I already bought a lifetime membership but I guess I could add a bit more if needed.