Looking for two mods

Mastashake15

I'm not sure if either of these exist, but if someone knows a mod like these I'd sure appreciate if you would let me know

I'm looking for a mod that increases the brightness of all lights without doing anything else. Basically what Claralux does but without actually adding any lights or modifying anything else.

I'm also looking for a lightweight mod that simply adds a few more available hotkeys without being script intensive. Basically More Hotkeys Please but with less features and less script heavy.

im not sure about the second request as I haven't seen anything like that so far but you can customize claralux to remove those extra lights, I believe it comes with a power menu where you can customize it ingame. now I haven't downloaded that one in a while so it might have an MCM menu, but I don't know that for certain.

I'm also looking for a lightweight mod that simply adds a few more available hotkeys without being script intensive. Basically More Hotkeys Please but with less features and less script heavy.

Just because a hotkey script has more features doesn't mean the extra features will weigh extra if you aren't using them.

at least they shouldn't if coded properly.

Or maybe you're just worried about scripts messing up your game.

Certain scripts can cause issues, but hotkey ones are generally safe.