Mod area screening mechanics adjustment request

CaptainPatch

Moderators: Couldn't think of where else to put this request. If there is a specific sub-forum where this obviously belongs, please move this over to it.

At present, if I am looking for a specific subject for mods, e.g. Follower mods, I do a Search and I get a page (or pages) of likely mod candidates. If I see one that looks interesting, I click on it and get taken to that mod's individual webpage. Whether or not I download that mod, when I use the Back button, I get taken all the way back to the General mods page. There I have to conduct my Search **again**, to get that page(s) of likely candidates so I can examine the next likely candidate in that subject area. Over and over and over again and again: Search, home in on ONE, Back, Search again for the exact same thing I want to explore. If there's 10 or more likely candidates, that's a LOT of _needless_ repetition. I believe it would be useful that when having conducted a Search and received a list of possibilities, after homing in on one, using Back takes the user back to the Search results page, rather than all the way back to the General population page. If the user is satisfied with that Search and wants to do something different, using the Back button again at that point _then_ returns to the General population category. That approach would seriously reduce the amount of Searching that's being done.

Yes, use tabs. I believe that it's some sort of restriction rather than design choice that's the reason behind the current build.

You can also use the middle mouse click to open a new tab quickly, then just switch over to it.