Seeking Meshinators for a CBBE to UNP+UNPB Conversion.

TheGreenLion

Alrighty so like the title says, I'm looking for someone who knows a thing or two about meshes and modelling and would be interested in converting an armor model made for CBBE to UNP and UNPB. The armor in question is my Ancient Nord Chainmail for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP mod. I don't have a clue when it comes to that area, so I'm hoping that someone might take an interest and help me out! :biggrin:

If you are interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss the finer points in better detail. Thanks for your time!

Does the Ancient Nord chainmail mod have the same UVs as the Ancient Nord armour from Cali's pack? If so, simply applying the texture to the UNP one should work, as long as the UNP UVs are the same as the vanilla ones (Caliente did all she could to ensure the UV maps for the outfits she's converted stay the same as the vanilla ones.)

The UV's are definitely still the same, so far I haven't found a UNP mesh of the Ancient Nord Armor that didn't have 'adjustments' that I just can't stand, lol! Namely the front portion of the skirt is horribly mangled and it isn't quite form fitted like Caliente's meshes are. :biggrin:

The mesh has also been changed a bit to include leggings as part of the armor and zappable parts (not sure if those parts matter) so that would need to be refitted/applied along with the rest.

Edited by TheGreenLion