Repo armor

foxhoman

So I was in the car with my family going up to see my cousins today, and I was watching 'Repo - The Genetic Opera' on my sis' IPad. And then I noticed the Repo Man's clothes, and thought it really might fit well into Fallout 3. I thought maybe if the genco logos were replaced with rad signs then it really does look like a radiation suit. Its got a helmet that lights up on the inside and all that, and I thought that my character would look super bad ass with a suit of armor like that. Don't suppose there is anyone out there who might be willing to make a suit like this? I thought maybe if the stats were on the upper end of light armor, and it had some rad resistance due to the whole mask and what not, it would fit in quite well.

Ok, well I can't seem to upload a picture, but if you just head on into google and search up 'Repo The Genetic Opera The Repo Man' you should get the idea.

thanks in advance to anyone who might be interested in undertaking this idea, and please let me know as soon as its finished so I can begin badassery ASAP!

EDIT: SUCCESS!!! I managed to get a picture uploaded (I think)

Edited by foxhoman