Coming Very Soon: Civil War Overhaul

Apollodown

Still can't wait for this! Did you actually change the uniforms for this mod or are you just using perfect legionaire for you preview vid? I ask because my Imperials use a Creation Kitted mishmash of armors from various mods....oh, and also, Only a United Empire is strong enough to defeat the elves and again allow open Talos worship! For the Empire!

Edited by heyiforgot

@HeyIForgot Yup, I am using perfect Legionairre. Everyone should totally try that one and endorse it.

@MatorEternal Nothing to worry about, I don't do armor and the like because I'm no artist, and there are plenty of people who do that already.

@LP1 going on ~375 hours so far. :D

The first time I notice the nexus has forums and I'm so glad I did. I spent the last 2 days rebuilding a massive mod list for a brand new Skyrim installation and it would've been so lame to start without having this one. I'm kicking off the new character with the civil war quests so it'd be doubly lame.

I still have a few more mods to install and then sort out BOSS, Wrye, see if my computer won't explode, so I'm occupied while I patiently wait for this little gem of yours.

My body is ready.

The bigger question is: Is Skyrim compatible with Warzones?

I've been watching the mod closely for the past week. I'm eagerly anticipating this one being stabilized soonish so I can start a new run-through.

edit: nevermind - got the help I needed! (thank you ripple!)

I will just replace what I said before with a little note saying that this specific mod is what brought me to nexus. Saw the trailer on youtube and it was awesome. Can't wait to get it running

Edited by zndo