shooters with a lot of customization

TheCalliton

Saints Row is an goofy sort of game. As far as weapon customization goes; there are 4 levels for your weapon upgrades and they vary quite a bit. But I played it for the game play. It's just all round goddamn CRAZY! Really fun :D

Ghoul-ya seen the new trailer, mate? for SR4. Forget levels, you can make your own guns. PLUS, it's set inside The Matrix, so as you level up you get (goofy) super powers. It's gonna be pretty awesome-there's a new graphics engine aswell which brings some very welcome graphical upgrades and a return to Saint's Row 1/2's art style. It's also got an awesome pre-order bonus; since you're the President of the US, you get a bonus gun called the 'Murica. The 'Murica is a gatling gun with a Uzi, Glock, Shotgun, grenade launcher, RPG, and two AR15s taped to it, AND a stars and stripes paint job. 'MURICA! F*** YEAH!

• 2 weeks later...

Ghoul-ya seen the new trailer, mate? for SR4. Forget levels, you can make your own guns. PLUS, it's set inside The Matrix, so as you level up you get (goofy) super powers. It's gonna be pretty awesome-there's a new graphics engine aswell which brings some very welcome graphical upgrades and a return to Saint's Row 1/2's art style. It's also got an awesome pre-order bonus; since you're the President of the US, you get a bonus gun called the 'Murica. The 'Murica is a gatling gun with a Uzi, Glock, Shotgun, grenade launcher, RPG, and two AR15s taped to it, AND a stars and stripes paint job. 'MURICA! F*** YEAH!

I've seen snippets of it here and there and I would love to have it, but I've devoted all my money to GTA V and a new PC >.<

• 7 years later...

GREETINGS!

first off, ive missed you all, there, sappy stuff out of the way.

now, ive been gettiong bored of shooters ltaely, they offer little customization of your character or guns (excluding my favorites of rainbow six vegas 2 and future soldier) i was wondering if therei s a modern-ish shooter with alot of customization and good gameplay.

I dont mean "you can choose between this premade helmet or the other one" or "you can throw your favorite sight on the gun" i mean barrels, grips, gas systems, side rails, everything. And for characters, i love stuff like r6v2

So, does anyone know o f a shooter that would satisfy my cravings? (some futuristic stuff that isnt over the to[p is nice too)

:psyduck:fallout 4 comes to mind, especially with some of the latest mods,

if you have never played it watch some setup videos

misria, modern firearms and a few good custom weapons mods and some character builds will make it a game that has years of repalyability,

want to bash your way thru you enemies, can do with the right mods, want to snipe from far away, got that coevered too, want a mix of weapon and armor types got it

check it out on stem or watch some videos on youtube you hopefully gonna love it. sadly there is no multi player support now, or ever unless a modder adds it