Can I use Game Pass addons from Ultimate edition on New Vegas for Steam?

MaplassieGTR

Morning!

I've read here on the nexus that one cannot use Script extenders like NVSE for New Vegas or SKSE for Skyrim on the Xbox game pass versions of the games.

I own Fallout New Vegas standard edition on Steam, But the version on the game pass for PC is Ultimate.

Would I be able to install my version of New Vegas on Steam for modding, and just use the ESP from the Ultimate edition on Game Pass to get the additional content?

Morning!

I've read here on the nexus that one cannot use Script extenders like NVSE for New Vegas or SKSE for Skyrim on the Xbox game pass versions of the games.

I own Fallout New Vegas standard edition on Steam, But the version on the game pass for PC is Ultimate.

Would I be able to install my version of New Vegas on Steam for modding, and just use the ESP from the Ultimate edition on Game Pass to get the additional content?

No

Just wait for the upcoming summer sale on Steam and GOG, and buy New Vegas Ultimate for about $4.99

Sounds li

Morning!

No

Just wait for the upcoming summer sale on Steam and GOG, and buy New Vegas Ultimate for about $4.99

Sounds like a plan, thanks for the feedback.

Regards.