Voiced companion mod from around 2015

MamaChefCat

Im trying to find a fully voiced female companion mod that I played with in 2015, I only remember her having dialogue with funny comments on most things, and she had a quest line, I believe. It's not either the Willow or Vanessa mods, or Delilah. I'm so mad that I can't find this mod or remember any more about it, the mod might be older than from 2015 though. The mod might be from loverslab, it has either been removed or never existed, and I just had a fever dream playing through the whole game with that amazing companion mod.

I really don't remember what she looked like, I only remember that she was a fully voiced companion, had funny and often lewd comments on the surroundings etc. I've been trying to find this mod for almost a week now, even tried waybackmachine to look if she was deleted from loverslab but no luck. I know the mod was around 10th of may 2015, because I played it along with the mod Boom to the Moon, which I have in my download history in nexusmods for that date. So I have a pretty good time period for when the mod was available, you'd think it would be easy to find but no. I watched AlChestBreach around that time, he's who I found the mod Boom to the Moon from, so I tried searching through his fallout new vegas mod reviews and checking the description of almost every single one of his mod reviews from 2015 and under and I still couldn't find the mod. The companion mod must be from some external website which is not nexusmods, since the mod would show up in my download history if it were from here.
I'm so desperate to find this mod lmao, kinda sad, but that mod was simply incredible. I hope my memory is not just too dulled out to the point that I just can't recognize the mod anymore.
I hope someone has a vague memory of this mod. Would be incredible to find it again.
EDIT: Her hair might have been shoulder length or shorter, either brown or blonde, can't remember any more, sorry.

I really don't remember what she looked like, I only remember that she was a fully voiced companion, had funny and often lewd comments on the surroundings etc. I've been trying to find this mod for almost a week now, even tried waybackmachine to look if she was deleted from loverslab but no luck. I know the mod was around 10th of may 2015, because I played it along with the mod Boom to the Moon, which I have in my download history in nexusmods for that date. So I have a pretty good time period for when the mod was available, you'd think it would be easy to find but no. I watched AlChestBreach around that time, he's who I found the mod Boom to the Moon from, so I tried searching through his fallout new vegas mod reviews and checking the description of almost every single one of his mod reviews from 2015 and under and I still couldn't find the mod. The companion mod must be from some external website which is not nexusmods, since the mod would show up in my download history if it were from here.

I'm so desperate to find this mod lmao, kinda sad, but that mod was simply incredible. I hope my memory is not just too dulled out to the point that I just can't recognize the mod anymore.

I hope someone has a vague memory of this mod. Would be incredible to find it again.

EDIT: Her hair might have been shoulder length or shorter, either brown or blonde, can't remember any more, sorry.

Do you think the mod had ported content(content from anothher game) in it? You could try the gunetwork. There is a Elizabeth from Bioshock companion that was released in late 2015. Its on DeviantArt by Yscsn

d9ekbdn-66e3f43d-22f3-4bb6-b4af-edec2421

I don't believe it was a ported character, I think it was an original character which was voiced quite professionally, I'm so confused to why I cannot find such a mod anymore, you would think a voiced mod like that would be easy to find.

Anyways, that mod forum was a good idea but I couldn't find the mod there. Do you know any other FNV mod forums? If so could you please list them so I can go scourge them for this mod. Thank you very much.

After looking through almost every single mod forum I could find through google, I think its safe to say that the mod and or the forum doesn't exist anymore and is just a vague memory in my mind :d
Really unfortunate, too bad my memory is horrible and I cannot remember distinct details of the companion.
Browsing through a few mod forums made me remember that the mod was indeed marketed as a "funny and lewd companion" or something along the lines.
I'll just give up my search for now. Hopefully someone knows of this mod at some point. Thanks for helping @cordelionreaver, cheers.