Need help for a freind who is Moving away

cyrus224

My best freind and I play fallout (New vegas) together, and put an interesting twist on it. I am not much of a modder but have put him in the game as my companion, and we have an entire back story to basically how our real life selves ended up in the fallout world due to a military experiment gone wrong (bizarre yes, but we like it, )

Well, he moved away for work, got laid off, came back, and we spent every minute we could playing our characters stories together. Now he has to move away again, far, and I want to conclude our story before he goes next week.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out, as I have no experience with anything complicated mod wise, I need to script a nuclear explosion off in the distance (giving the illusion that we are in a pre-war civilization) and another blows up a bit closer, and than another hits right where we are, causing death. (a dark ending, but its fitting for our characters)

I use tale of two wastelands, so I figured I could just copy/paste Tranquility lane, delete the NPCs, and make it all happen there, can anyone tell me how to script a megaton style nuclear explosion? Anything would be appreciated.

So, I've made a worldspace, copied Tranquility lane (which took a bit of work)

I have copied the megaton explosion data, but now I am at the point I cannot continue, I have no idea how to script the explosion to occur.