Is my ENB even working?

AlduinWorldEater

Well, I installed an ENB the other day...and I have absolutely no idea how to get it working.

I downloaded it from the Nexus, and just to clarify - I have NOT downloaded enbseries from the main site, as I got into a lovely little redirect loop the last time I tried to.

Is there a particular keyboard command for activating it? Is it supposed to apply the changes automatically? Or do I need to go download enbseries off its site?

If the latter is the case, can someone direct me to a direct download link for it? As I said, I got confused last time I tried.

You need to download the ENBSeries files from the main site. That's the only way to get the ENB preset you want to work.

Download link. Click on the one you want, it'll take you to a download page, and you can download it.

Thanks. Unfortunately. actually USING an enb was...well, quite frankly, it was almost lethal to my poor computer. But, at least now I know what to do when I get my gaming computer back up and running!

Did you remember to disable AA and AF from the launcher? Then you can try disabling the depth of field, they can be toggled on/off from the .ini very easily.

OR trying other profile as some of them totally annihilate your performance while others improve from the regular as your practically changing from 8x aa to smaa with 0-1fps hit. ..I don't even remember how much the regular aa eats my frames as i've developt habit using the smaa for every game! :D