Announcing Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil

1shoedpunk

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it!!!! I knew the Thalmor second wave was coming!!!!!

From a button pusher's point of view, I find the concurrent projects exciting.

Different versions, different stories. Sorta like watching different artists paint the same scene.

Best of Luck!!!

Is there any chance you'll be releasing any of the building models as a modders resource btw? They look great!

Absolutely!

We are very interested in sharing some of our assets with the public as we progress, However, we wont publish any assets belonging to incomplete tilesets/kits, so you will have to wait until we are completely happy with it ;)

right now we're looking into releasing the Cyrodiil city wall tileset, aswell as the Cathedral of Julianos 3d kit as modders resources. We will announce it in this thread when we do so.

Kind regards,

Markus Liberty.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. If you need someone to help with NavMeshing, then I would very gladly like to provide my services with one or a few of these projects. I'm posting here because I am for some reason unable to join the DarkCreations forum; the Captcha Image Assembler seems to be bugged, because even though I completed the image at least five times, it continued to tell me it did not match. So...well, like I said, I would be very willing to help you with NavMeshing interior and/or exterior cells (I have a lot of experience with meshing interior cells the most)

Hi. If you need someone to help with NavMeshing, then I would very gladly like to provide my services with one or a few of these projects. I'm posting here because I am for some reason unable to join the DarkCreations forum; the Captcha Image Assembler seems to be bugged, because even though I completed the image at least five times, it continued to tell me it did not match. So...well, like I said, I would be very willing to help you with NavMeshing interior and/or exterior cells (I have a lot of experience with meshing interior cells the most)

Really? I am one of the Admins over there, so I will get onto fixing that bug right away.

Really? I am one of the Admins over there, so I will get onto fixing that bug right away.

I finally managed to join the forum. Thank you very much for fixing that :)

I would really love to see this come to fruition. They had a rudimentary mesh for the White Gold Tower in vanilla Skyrim, so clearly there were some plans, but now they've said they're ditching Skyrim and not making anymore DLC, so I guess that went out the window.