Dragon Age: Prelude to Chaos

Introducing our first 'Antagonist' (aside from Alaylyne's evil and hawt assassin) For lack of a better word:

Name: Lisette Vahden

GENERAL INFOTMATION:

Race: Human

Class: Blood Mage

APPEARANCE:

Height: 5’11

Weight: 80lbs

Hair: Short cropped and jet-black, striped with grey and slicked back.

Eyes: light brown, with partial cataracts.

Skin: Pale white.

Handedness: Right

Scars/Tattoos: She has numerous scars from gruesome experiments with blood magic.

General Physical Description: Tall, emaciated and Intimidating, Lisette is the image of a high born magistress, with a powerful jaw and fine cheekbones, her thin lips are black with a heavy lipstick, her acorn-shaped eyes thick with eyeliner and black eye-shadow, her highly-arched eyebrows are in a perpetual frown.

Voice: Regal, calm and well spoken, her tone is often captivating and rapturous, but she is known to sound rather raspy should she go off on a rant.

Disabilities: She’s insane.

Clothing/Armor: A tight fitting robe made from fine black silk, it is fronted by a long panel of studded black leather, that protects her breasts, stomach and the majority of her vital organs and legs, her sleeves extend into fingerless gloves tipped with golden accents, and lack a palm (for ease of access when using blood magic) her shoulders and neck are bound by the same material that covers her arms, golden accents again featured on her neck where it clasps at the back and front (once unclasped each side can be pulled off insividually down the arm and off the fingers), the robes leave her collar bones and the very top of her cleavage line visible. Beneath her robes she wears skin-tight leather greaves and heeled boots.

Weapons: An ornate tevinter dagger, and her magisters staff, the main jewel replaced with a crystallized human heart.

Visual Appearance:

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b630/mythicdawnmaster/480f5f7e-54bf-44eb-b5d5-d080c945fb61_zps43929a27.jpg?t=1375281234

PERSONALITY:

General Personality Traits: Cold, cruel, sadistic, yet in possession of a brilliant mind riddled with secrets of the arcane, she is detatched completely from any human emotion, she has tortured, murdered and mutilated her way through countless victims in pursuit of ‘Ascending the bounds of magic’ and furthering her powers of blood magic past the physical.

Likes: Research, power, blood magic, torture (for research purposes of course)

Dislikes: The Chantry, The Templars, The Circle, apostates who seek ‘normal lives’.

Fears: Nothing physical or psychological plays on her mind and her fears are not of anything, she is simply afraid of failing her pursuits.

Attitudes towards friends/strangers: ‘Friend’ is not a word that exists in Lisette’s dictionary, and ‘stranger’ may as well mean possible test subject.

Opinion of the world: It is simply a realm to be transcended.

HISTORY:

Past: Born into the noble class of the Tevinter Imperium she was destined from birth to become a great Magistress. Her role came as was expected, and she enjoyed the many luxuries of the Imperium. However, after committing a heinous crime, murdering the entire family of a ‘rival’ lord (they had simply had a slight dispute) with blood magic and fusing their corpses together to create a harvester (that was thankfully destroyed), she was banished from the Imperium after they could not secure her for execution.

After travelling around for a while she eventually came to settle in Ferelden. Through various means she has attracted a dark cult of Maleficarum to assist her in her gruesome exploits of blood magic, corrupting young apostates and old mages alike, the current focus is to find out the secrets of Grey Warden blood, for Lisette believes the cure to the blight is within.

Birthplace: The Imperium

Family/Relationships: None of note.

Friends: Her ‘friends’ if such a term could be used are the blood mages she associates herself with.

Enemies: The Chantry, The Templars, The Imperium.

OTHER INFORMATION

Skills and feats: TBA

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, so do I! :dance: :dance: :dance:

@Steffi, that ehm... scene with the bounty hunter doing what she did, is it just me or does it really have The Witcher, The Tower of the Swallow, to be more specific, kind of feel. If I remember correctly, it was in The Tower of the Swallow where Bonhart collected the bounty in the same manner. :laugh:

Edited by Guest

Third antagonist, if you include my soon-to-have-nothing-to-do templar, though he's pretty useless except to fight A) the group and B) HER.

Neat character though, don't gemme wrong :cool:

Ooh, so do I! :dance: :dance: :dance:

@Steffi, that ehm... scene with the bounty hunter doing what she did, is it just me or does it really have The Witcher, The Tower of the Swallow, to be more specific, kind of feel. If I remember correctly, it was in The Tower of the Swallow where Bonhart collected the bounty in the same manner. :laugh:

You know, I wrote it and then read over it to check for typos and all and I am like "Nu! The INFLUENCE!" :devil: :laugh: Bonhart that was one son of a b ... <_< ... now I wanna read them again :blush: