BSOD SRTTRAILING?

Sperson1200

I may or not be within the right part of the forums to ask the question, So if not thanks in advance for directing the post/thread to an appropriate place. Ive been trying to Mod Skyrim SE With Mo2 And vortex and run into the same issue five times in the last 2-3 weeks.

Im On a SFF 8300 With a 1050ti LP and a Q77 Intel With a i7 3770K, and 24 GB RAM. My MB doesnt support the the overclock So theres no chances that might be the problem?

But other then the specs I get maybe 150 plugins into it and i crash. To the point now i cant get DBAN to come up let alone have my SONY HD TV Even load A screen other then the no signal screen. Im not really sure what to ask in this situation other then is there a way for me to fix this BUG or issue im having? I tried one of the mods SRT FIXES or close to that range of lettering. If theres something that you may know that you would ask your self in this case, ID be grateful to hear you them out.

Thanks for the support

Sperson1200

I Go from installing a mod to everything on my browser and taskbar freezes. Then i either have to unplug and plug in. Then i come to my startup screen lock. Then that freezes and i get the error of srt trailing. From what i read on it i have options from restoring to complete recovery. I used Dban earlier this week and started fresh. And im back where i started. I mention BSOD because that was how it was described after researching in Google. I take it theres similarities. I got my desktop opened up at the moment. Tore the GPU and RAM out. The heat sync over the CPU is out along with the CPU.

To answer further, i didnt get any further then a no signal on my TV/Monitor. I did a reinstall and software mentioned it having an issue. Then i popped my DBAN Drive in and it wont recongnize my monitor now.