New file adding "wizard", tagging and more prominent content blocking

Dark0ne

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good, it's fixed and improved a bit too. Appreciated. *Reads comments and part of article* Oh, look, typical "Let's bash anyone with a different opinion." comments. If only the same level of maturity we show was shown back. If the comments are directed towards complete idiots, fine, I don't want them here either; on my side or not. But if otherwise, I don't appreciate the hostility and arrogance, especially being given sexual "advice" and being questioned on our sexuality. That's been forever though, every single time this comes up, that is brought up. Wonderful.

Yes, it was frustrating seeing the system break, why wouldn't it be? We don't all want that shoved in our faces, especially when others are in the room. Sorry I don't live alone currently or something I guess, right? I was frustrated, and I did bring it up in chat and luckily some nice users helped me there, and didn't make me feel ostracized over it either. Point is, maybe some people were stupid about it, but complaining about it isn't immediately a problem, which is what I feel some think around here.

I'm not trying to anger anyone, flamebait, troll, or whatever else. Just being serious and stating the facts on it from my position.

I swear, this will be an issue here forever -only- because some people, of both sides, can't be mature about it and not make snide remarks constantly and just respect the opinions of others who declare it respectfully, and only get on the backs of the idiots.

Edited by AxlRocks

• 6 months later...

i wasnt too concerned about the nudity issues,,im a grown up man and i like badass veiws and badass women looking badass and besides there has been those filters to the side before and its not realy any fault of nexus if those people are not applying those filters correctily

but my concern is for mods still being listed but not showing up in the manger while i still see the file in the catagory list once i click it to download its saying error-file dont exhist,,this makes me wonder if mods are being dropt or if moders are slacking off and quiting or is there something else attempting to block the normal flow?because realy when i first started searching i was finding cool stuff left and right and now almost everything is saying it dont exhist so whats up i may be needing some help or those files need clearing out if they dont exhist please help

In response to post #11558404.

Your post would be better off inside the NMM beta discussion forums, not reviving this ancient and outdated news article from June last year that's already on page 3 of the site news now. Not many people will come in here anymore to find and read it.

There's a lot of threads and posts about just the same issue already by now, the NMM saying file does not exist, while it's still available on the sites. The common solution is to download it manually or change the download location your NMM is configured to use.

The devs are still in the middle of taking down all Premium/file(?) servers and replacing them with better ones, and it won't be over until Dark0ne announces it.
Those servers work in a network, they're "transfering" files from and to each other before download. If only 1 is down, it can still have a detrimental effect on all the others, up to the point at which they fail to synchronize and not every server will have every file anymore.

If NMM says a file doesn't exist, while the file page is still up and available, it's solely an "NMM communication with the servers"-issue, not random files secretly taken down but still left in the lists or something. After all, it's still in beta. Don't give too much into what it tells you.