Personal Bunker Builds Deletion

Adviser69

Good,

I hope they leave and enjoy what ever makes them happy!

OK, they're already leaving, and people like you are going to do :sadface: because all the mods you use are gone.

Thanks for showing us Mod Authors what entitled people you are.

I've contributed to this site than you ever will, I have plenty of mods uploaded, and all you've contributed to this site is toxicity, and attack modders and whine like the entitled person you are.

:golfclap:

I'm just going to block you now, because it's a real waste of time interacting with someone like you.

Enjoy your vacuum.

Again why do you assume everyone is just like you? Not all modders will leave

and the ones that are I do not know (did they make skimpy clothing or something???)

cause I haven't clue.

All you have done is insult me while I keep saying I hope the modders enjoy their lives.

You really have odd perspective of "toxicity"

Yes , when all the insults and toxicity fail you block.

I would point out that this very thread is a fine demonstration of toxicity. (which YOU started.) Modders make mods for free, they share them because they want to. It is THEIR work, and THEY should be the ones that decides what happens with it. Doesn't that seem reasonable? And now, we have Nexus telling authors that, once they upload their mod here, its forever. They cannot remove it, regardless of the reason they want to. Maybe there is a bug, or assets they shouldn't have used, or a host of other reasons, but now, they can't.

The WAY this was implement is the major bone of contention. This is something that happened in the background, and mod authors only discovered it when one of them tried to delete a couple mistaken uploads, and couldn't. He requested they be deleted by staff, and was refused....... That doesn't sit well with the folks that actually OWN the work.