Construction Set saving forever

Cambionn

Okay, I was making this custom race. Everything went fine. After everything I chanced I saved cause I readed that CS was a program that crashed a lot. I had done everything beside custom abilities and saved it, everything still fine. Then I added custom abilities and when I save again, this happens:

1. it says saving...

2. it says responding (same time while it says saving).

3. it stays not responding no matter how long I wait. I have been waiting for half an hour. I can't just click it away cause then all my work is gone. The .ESP file just disapears. When this happend I wanted to make a copie of the .ESP file but the file was already gone.

Hopefully if I stay waiting it makes a new one with the abilities. But is there any way I can prevent this. Its not the abilities, I had this with little mods before, but cause those where little it didn't matter so much, I got the old .ESP back then (cause I chanced an existing mod) and chanced the same thing and then it sudenly did work. However my entire save game is on this race, If I have to redo everything I also have to redo my race :blink:...

I know most programs will work again if you wait long enough, I'm hoping this is the case this time ether.

Pleas give me a way that helps prevending this.

Running on Windows7

EDIT: It has been trying to save for over three hours now. Since I gotta shut down the PC I will have to lose all my work and start over later :(.

Edited by TDOGH