I have some to share:

- To train Destruction, begin The Greybeards, proceed to the point where you are asked to shout at Arngeir, cast Shock Rune and set off it by any means. Shock Rune will affect 3 Greybeards, yielding huge EXP. Shock Rune gives more EXP than any spells except Expert and Master spells. Setting Difficulty to Novice greatly speeds up the process.

- To train Conjuration, stick to Bound Sword. It yields the most EXP out of all conjuration spells, even more than Conjure Dremora. The spell is also among the cheapest to cast and available early.

- Muffle is great for training Illusion, but once you have access to Pacify, casting it in The Barner Mare in 7 p.m gets leveling very quickly

- Turn Undead spells are very expensive to cast, but once you can manage it, they level up Restoration faster than anything. If you can drop casting cost to 0 by Enchanting, Repel Undead can get Restoration from 65 to 100 in 1 minutes.

- Telekinesis and Detect Life is the easiest and fastest way to level up Alteration.

- Bound bow gives the most Archery EXP due to the Mystic Bow being the strongest bow in the game.

- Bound sword and Bound dagger give the most One-handed EXP until you have access to Dragonbone weapons.

- An easy way to make money early in the game is to create Staff of Storm Atronach with Atronach Forge, the ingredients are very easy to find in the College.

- Conjure Frost Atronach and Storm Atronach spells available at any time with Atronach Forge and will be great allies for mage character, especially in high difficulties.

Edited by blacksupernova

-To train block,make loot of vegetable soup,and eat it before fight,this boost stamina regeneration,and block training is very easy because enemies can be killed from start of the game only with shield and bash or power bash.

Easy? Get Faendal as a follower (trivial). Train. Take back gold. Repeat. Good combat skill early. Sneak everywhere. A Stealth Archer is probably the easiest way to beat Skyrim.

Soul trap; you can constantly cast it on the recently dead. (A lot of these things get "fixed" by patches and may suddenly quit working)

Fortify Skill enchanting - Fortify Skill potions loop; can craft some pretty powerful stuff.

Approach a vendor or enter a store. Do Business. Save. Kill vendor. Reload. Vendor will be re-stocked. (Does this still work?)

[sneak attack, invisibility, F-R-D]/Dual Wield; a devastating way to attack with poisons and enchanted weapons. Most surprised bad guys can't engage before dying. (I believe dual wielded daggers are the highest DPS in the game.)

I think F-R-D will also spawn some sleeping Draugr.

Ice Storm goes right through obstacles; good way to slow enemies down.

Dual Enchant; basically, a game breaker.

Always use a bow in sneak mode; you don't know which bad guy is detecting you and you can get off hidden bonus shots for "free".

You can stack potions; just use potions with different names and the effects add up. (Does this still work?)

Edited by Lord Garon

• 1 year later...

I found a way to do that resto-exploit-trick in a pretty quick way. You know, the fortify restoration potion that stacks up and makes you pretty much a skyrim god. unlimited stamina, magic, health, pick locks instantly, never be seen in stealth mode, one hit kills, etc. you can find it at superdovah.com. You can probably youtube the cheat to get the full exploit. I liked it because I did not have to look for those stupid giant's toes any more to make this this exploit work.

Here is how to level block right up to (and beyond) level 100.

You will need: LOTS of health and Stamina potions. "Ultimate" class potions are best (especially for health) but a sufficient quantity of lesser potions will serve. I recommend 15 to 18 potions of Ultimate Health or about double that of the medium class ones. You should have about half that in Stamina potions.

Go to Soljund's Sinkhole (see: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Soljund%27s_Sinkhole for details where to find it.) There is a final "boss" Draugr (or Dragon Priest if you are of a very high level.) When you enter the final room, you will see two of the standard Nordic hawk-like totems and the Draugr. One of the totems will begin spitting fire at you while the other will start glowing green on-and-off. The purpose of the green glowing totem seems to be to buff the draugr (making the fight tougher for you) but, it seems it will also buff your own block skill if you utilize it!

Run over to the right-hand side of the right-hand totem and turn around to face the on-coming Draugr boss. The totem next to you now blocks the fire from the other totem preventing you from taking additional burn damage. Quaff a healing potion if needed. Now start blocking. As the Draugr boss attacks you, your block skill should go up about every 4 to 6 hits! Keep an eye on your health bar and drink another potion when you get down to 20% or less. Save often in case you make a mistake and the Draugr kills you before you drink another potion! Occasionally you will level up. Wait until you are low on health before actually leveling as this will save you a health potion. As your skill rises, you will start getting blocking perks that will make the Draugr's job harder and yours easier. Eventually you will get the perk where time slows down when you block. This will start consuming Stamina. (Now you know why you need the Stamina potions.) Keep this up until either: A) You've got your skill up high enough that you're satisfied or B) You're down to one health potion, in which case it is now time to put down the Draugr. Once you kill the Draugr, both totems will stop working, so you don't have to worry about additional damage.

I found this out by accident when the Draugr backed me into that little spot next to the totem and I realized I was out of the fire-totem's line of er, fire. Because I was trying to raise my block skill anyway, I blocked rather than full-out fought. I was hoping to raise my skill by one, maybe two points before I was forced to kill the Draugr. Imagine my surprise when my block skill started rising for every 5 or 6 hits the boss scored on me rather than the twenty or so I was anticipating. The Draugr was healing every 6 or so swings as well. It was at that point that I got suspicious of the green-glowing totem. I'm pretty sure its function was to buff the Draugr boss, but apparently it also will buff you! But only so long as the Draugr is er, alive.

I highly recommend taking the sneak exploit early in the game where you encounter your first bear and can walk into a nearby wall indefinitely. Took me 6 hours of unattended effort to reach level 90 and that's really all you need. When I left the cave, I was at level 15 and could take all the sneak perks right off the bat.

Sneak is one of the most useful skills in the game. Plus you can build a heavy armor character from the start and ignore light armor altogether yet still excel in sneak.

You could also take advantage of the one handed weapon and block exploits early on, but that will have you at very high levels (35+) when you first start the game which I think is getting too far ahead too fast.

Keep in mind If you increase levels like this all at once you won't be able to take advantage of training for those skipped levels.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I find that 'no-clip' (tcl) in console, is the only cheat you really need. It freezes enemies in place, allows you to fly, turns water crystal clear and allows you to pass through doors and barriers that don't shift your character to a new map location. Plus it saves having to restart repeatedly when moving over tricky terrain or obstacles.