NPC won't cross cell boundary

I'm back home briefly, so I have access to my gaming computer ... this is the page I used to learn what I have concerning Path Grids.

Can't access that page due to a secure access problem (Error code: SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT)

Hmm ... I'm not sure whats up as I made certain to update my old link with a https one (even did a copy/pasta from the url bar for that page).

Use Google and search for The Elder Scrolls Construction Set Wiki and the top Google search result I got will bring you to the CS Wiki front page. On the left find the Search box and put in Category:Path Grids and the second result down on that search results page should bring you to the correct page.

I'm back home briefly, so I have access to my gaming computer ... this is the page I used to learn what I have concerning Path Grids.

Can't access that page due to a secure access problem (Error code: SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT)

Hmm ... I'm not sure whats up as I made certain to update my old link with a https one (even did a copy/pasta from the url bar for that page).

Use Google and search for The Elder Scrolls Construction Set Wiki and the top Google search result I got will bring you to the CS Wiki front page. On the left find the Search box and put in Category:Path Grids and the second result down on that search results page should bring you to the correct page.

Must have been a gremlin; the link worked fine today. Anyway, the path grid looks OK, but I'm finding that none of her AI packages will work. She won't sell goods, despite having the correct package and her vendor's chest sitting right next to her, and instead of taking a meal break she starts following me around. She'll even follow me the length of that damn dock - oh, the irony!

That's it, I'm not even enjoying this mod any more. I think I'll just delete the character and concentrate on the ship's crew. Thanks to everyone for the advice, but I know when I'm beaten.

Edited by zymurgy65

I have experienced and read about this, when NPC or Creatures breaks their AI and starts to follow the player instead. I do have a big farm behind my house and time to time, loads of animals starts to follow my character but not lately. I do not remember how I fixed it though and why they do it. If you type EVP in the console, they will go back to their original AI. I might suspect it is the flag Continue if the player is present or what it is called as it should be turned off. Do not activate more flags than those that are required. Do peek at similar NPC's and specially their flags in their AI and you will solve it so do not give up.

I do not know if this will help you in any way but the pigs did follow me until I did something, but what? I have forgotten but this is what they look like in CSE so compare it with your NPC and see what it is that differ...

51301921262_864711e3ca_o.png

All my animals at the farm is in a single home made faction that has disposition 80 between them selves and 30 towards the player. It can be the disposition 30 that did the trick to stop them following me? Just a wild guess... The solution is here at the forum somewhere.

Edited by Pellape