ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

what do you think of this

ImperialGuard123123

inever sneak

do marksman and blade, works great

i like to shoot em, hit em with a fireball, then slice em to nothing

and heavy armor is better than light (ive tried both, an dheavy armor more worth it)

and how could yo7u not like blades?

DO neither and stick with Mercantile, most skills become useless after level 50+ so just choose what you enjoy, or what fits in with your Rp style..

inever sneak

do marksman and blade, works great

i like to shoot em, hit em with a fireball, then slice em to nothing

and heavy armor is better than light (ive tried both, an dheavy armor more worth it)

and how could yo7u not like blades?

I agree with part of what Calliton posted.

I love playing stealth characters. I keep to the shadows in the corners and along the walls of caves and ruins. I always make sure my top skills are marksman and sneak. I also like the speachcraft mini game so speechcraft is another choice. One of the most important abilities that I work toward in the game is armorer, I don't like paying to have my equipment repaired and I love the bonus of being a master armorer.

I stick with light armor because it's better for sneaking and it doesn't weigh you down, you can carry more loot when wearing light armor. Another advantage to light armor is speed. I usually play as a vampire and around level 20 I can outrun anything in the game. It's fun to run down deer and slaughter them with a sword or to outrun the people on horseback.

Like calliton said it's fun to hit an enemy with an arrow before they know that you are there, hit them with a fireball before they can reach you and then finish them with a sword. Personally I find the swords to be the most boring of all the weapons in Tamriel and only use them as a backup. A good bow and a dagger with magic effects can accomplish anything you need in the game. I must admit that I do like the glass longsword. I usually carry a couple of them with magic effects for those times when you are outnumbered 5 to 1.

Archived