Freddy Krueger Gaunlet

kennyimpala

is fair simple, we need a 3d gaunlet (glove) model for our freddy krueger mod, if you can make one, please try to be accurate.

we will be appreciated, and of course credit will be given to you for making this important part on our mod.

I can work on the textures, Im pretty good at texturing, I just need a base texture to work on (we can call it scratch)

best regards kenny

is fair simple, we need a 3d gaunlet (glove) model for our freddy krueger mod, if you can make one, please try to be accurate.

we will be appreciated, and of course credit will be given to you for making this important part on our mod.

I can work on the textures, Im pretty good at texturing, I just need a base texture to work on (we can call it scratch)

best regards kenny

ptobably would jsut be a smaller version of death claw gauntlet. the concept is simple enough someone with fair geck skills could probably do it very quickly.

best regards kenny

ptobably would jsut be a smaller version of death claw gauntlet. the concept is simple enough someone with fair geck skills could probably do it very quickly.

thats my problem, none of us have enough geck abilities we are still learning

I haven't seen anything about size scaling (for armor or weapons) in GECK I think it would be in the mesh (.nif file) So you guys might need a modeller (something I can't help with). I wish you luck ,hopefully good.

Im working on it I already did my first mesh so this is going to be a lot simpler

Archived