I hate Veronica's quest.

Deleted4666244User

I am talking about simply triggering the darn quest. I have tried Vault three, Main NCR camp place and Nelson/Cottonwood cove. Nothing. I thought about all the other things but I think that the issue is that she just bugged on me so I have to re-roll my "Enclave Descendent" character, again.

any help on this Nuclear missile of a quest?

I am talking about simply triggering the darn quest. I have tried Vault three, Main NCR camp place and Nelson/Cottonwood cove. Nothing. I thought about all the other things but I think that the issue is that she just bugged on me so I have to re-roll my "Enclave Descendent" character, again.

Tried Valt 3, that's when she triggers for me.

I have seen you did that, never mind.

There is a whole list of fixes on the wiki page

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Could_Make_You_Care

Edited by RJLbwb

I know those, but I am worrying that it glitched out and I may have to re-roll again (I try to use consoles to advance anything quest-related).

besides, I tried the "send her back to the 188 and rehire" one and nothing. I am currently on PC if that helps.

Edited by Guest

I know those, but I am worrying that it glitched out and I may have to re-roll again (I try to use consoles to advance anything quest-related).

besides, I tried the "send her back to the 188 and rehire" one and nothing. I am currently on PC if that helps.

Check to see if you have any mods that alter Veronica running?

Tried an earlier save? (I would do that first to make sure it's just the play threw that is borked and not the game itself)

Tried an earlier save? (I would do that first to make sure it's just the play threw that is borked and not the game itself)

No mods, just got it on PC and would rather NOT screw the game with mods.

I saved over that one, but tried it before and I could still go to those places after doing the quests (they are the ones that should NEVER go away).

Edited by Guest

No mods, just got it on PC and would rather NOT screw the game with mods.

I saved over that one, but tried it before and I could still go to those places after doing the quests (they are the ones that should NEVER go away).

You might try one of the bug fix mods like Mission Mojave then. The game is a bit screwed as released.

You might try one of the bug fix mods like Mission Mojave then. The game is a bit screwed as released.

Unfortunately I do not have an unzip program than works right.... :(

Guess I have to restart, again.

though I have not tried the other triggers (have not wanted to deal with certain quests until I have to). That might help. :ermm:

I give up. I am just going to restart the character. That mess is just bugged. I have no clue why I can do the quest one time and on another, it just bugs out of existence.

Edited by Guest