The Court of Queen Auriana

I believe the intention is to "liberate" them, Your Grace and steal them from your realm rather than do them harm. The fiend shall be stopped! At least within the castle... I don't have any power anywhere else. I don't politic enough for that...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, greetings, Auri, Queen of the Nexus. *bows* I would gladly serve in your court! I know not what role I shall be, but that is up to you. Alas, my exile shall continue, much to my regret. It will come to an end in the coming month, but until then, I shall have to be content with waiting. Until then, farewell, your majesty! :D

Edited by GrueMaster

((A little note to folks to go read the "rules" here on the front page. Grabbing someone..even a bird...without giving them the opportunity to act in any way is particularly...not nice RP manners. I know we are just having fun here (and some of you are new to this) but that is called god modding. It isn't really fun to have your character manhandled. Now if you have something in mind and wish to ask that person and work something out ahead of time (which some of have done a bit) that is different. But yeah...please go refresh yourself on RP manners if you would be so kind. Thanks!!))