Level 13 and most Bandits and Draugr die in one hit (Issue: balance di

Dubnoman

What alchemy exploit? I haven't been making many potions. I have no perks in alchemy. Also, I don't use console command cheats.

zre you using godmods or something because on my playthrus even on adept i never get those results you are describe

usually i start a new playthru on adept till the character is about lvl 25 then i usually change to expert

but again the difficulty levels in the vanilla game are in my opinion p,e pf the worst game mechincs in the game

at master level my lvl 40 characters get instant fried by a novice stormmage using a simple sparks spell while my own chainlightning hardly do any damage

pretty annoying and iùùersion breaking

there are plenty of good mods ouy there that let you tweak the difficulty without breaking the game

I'm not using any cheat mods, but I explained some reasons the game was so easy for me (with bandits and draugr; lots of beasts and monsters and dragons take multiple/many hits). What I mentioned is that I have a mod called classic classes where you choose a birth sign, and I chose the Warrior birth sign, which gives me +20% to melee damage. Then I have 3 perks in armsman (so +80% in melee damage altogether). Then I have a mod where court wizards can enchant items for you for a price, and I had a ring and a pair of gauntlets with +32% each for 1H weapon damage. I was one-shoting most bandits and draugr. I have since sold the fortify 1H items. I have a skyforge steel mace (from a mod). It has the same damage output of an Elven mace. Currently, I do 45 damage with that mace. I will check out some more mods and use SkyTweak. If I find I want to tweak the challenge some more, maybe I'll get a regular steel mace, which currently has a damage value of 35 for me.

I'll have to check out Duel Combat Realism since a couple or few of you recommend it.

How high should I raise my stamina? I'm at 150 now. I was thinking of keeping it there and just pumping points into health from now on.

Skytweak is a multi purpose mod, however you can customize the damage given/taken on all difficulty levels if you want, which is only one of the nearly endless features. However, the only downside I found is, (and I don't know if it's only for me or not) sometimes the changes don't save when you exit/reenter the game. It may just be for me, but it takes like 2 minutes to tweak back to the same rate anyway. "Duel-Combat Realism" is the best combat mod in my opinion. It's balanced and useful. Here's a description if it from Gems, who I think puts it best:

Over 5K endorsements. Armor more effective, weapons parry better, higher dmg, MUCH higher arrow dmg, shorter attack range, slower health regen, faster Stamina regen, timed blocking = less stamina loss, many ways to stagger or knock down opponent but w/ quicker recovery, MUCH smarter NPC AI (teamwork AI)

(All credit goes to the G.E.M.S website for this description.)

As for Stamina, it depends on your character. When I play a spellsword, I rarely, if ever invest points into stamina. I focus on Magicka and Health. For mu last to playthroughs, I had a Nord 2h warrior, and I focused on Health primarily and then Stamina secondary. I put maybe 1 point in Magicka in case I need to conjure something up. On my current play through(a dual wielding archer Khajiit, level 53 now) I put most of my points into health, about 40 points into magicka, and then a bunch into stamina. Stamina isn't greatly important, because you can have enchantments to raise it but I like to keep it balanced and I like to roleplay. It isn't realistic to have a light armored, archer Khajiit who's a tank LOL, but that doesn't mean he can't be hard to put down. I say depending on your playstyle, try to balance stamina. The most important, in my opinion, (and in this order, from most important to least based on a general scale) are health, magicka, stamina.