⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Priest/Nun Companion.

theDemonJackal

I never thought of a nun Ghoul. Lamenting about the violence and yet embracing it. I like the Idea of a ghoul Nun here.

Unfortunatly I dont think the idea of a grizzled preacher with a girly voice would be popular. But the ghoul nun I like. And if your willing I think we found one of our two voice actors :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought of a nun Ghoul. Lamenting about the violence and yet embracing it. I like the Idea of a ghoul Nun here.

Unfortunatly I dont think the idea of a grizzled preacher with a girly voice would be popular. But the ghoul nun I like. And if your willing I think we found one of our two voice actors :D

You could perhaps find her in a little shack on her own in an area dense with feral ghouls, because she's trying to communicate with them and find a way to help them. Recruiting her could give you a perk that makes feral ghouls friendly to you.

Would you be interested in making her a pre-War ghoul, or one who was turned more recently?

I didn't read the whole thing, but I made a Priest Companion for myself a long time ago.

If you want to use it, here you go.

You need the preacher clothes that someone made for f03.

His name is Monsignor Martinez and he is found at Yangtze Memorial. Or whatever you call it. The place with the giant cross.

He is supposed to look like the killer preacher from King Of The Hill and sound like Dirty Harry.

All of his dialog and back story is based on the Ween song, "Buenos Tardes Amigos". As I recall he will tell you a little more each day.

There could be bugs and dirty edits and whatnot, but he worked passingly well when I used him.

If anyone wants to fix/expand/roll into another mod or even release as-is, go right ahead.