What's Armor...

Sashka871

Find the name of the armor and type help "nameofarmour" and then when the armour comes up, there will be a 6 digit hexadecimal number next to the armour, this is the formID with the 2 digit number at the front being the load order number of the mod it is a part of. Im not sure, but you may have to run the 2 digit number through a hex-decimal calculator, but that will tell you the mod its from. YOu can use NNM to reference the hexadecimal numbers of the mods and the load order number.

~SD

Emm... i don't have this armor on my computer. I conversely want to download this but don't know armor name or mod name...

Edited by Sashka871

Looks like it could be a CBBE body. I believe I recognise the outfit. I'll check the CBBE mods thread and come back with a link if I find it.

Of course, you could also leave a comment on that image asking about the outfit.

Closest I've found so far.

Edited by Jeir

That is not it, its a port from Oblivion of Coldblood rogue outfit, so may not have been released.

You might want to remove that link, that site is on the banned list for hosting illegal and frankly horrid mods.