How to import nifs into 3dsmax with the uvmap?

Okay, I took that nif (TerminalOnInstitute.nif) imported it in, assigned textures to it, exported it out, and checked the uv mapping. The exported version appears to be uv mapped just like the original nif.

I asked what application and in what format did you import it? There is no import in official plugins, only export.

Okay, I took that nif (TerminalOnInstitute.nif) imported it in, assigned textures to it, exported it out, and checked the uv mapping. The exported version appears to be uv mapped just like the original nif.

I asked what application and in what format did you import it? There is no import in official plugins, only export.

3ds Max Nif Plugin v3.8.0

Â

Okay, I took that nif (TerminalOnInstitute.nif) imported it in, assigned textures to it, exported it out, and checked the uv mapping.ÃÂ The exported version appears to be uv mapped just like the original nif.

Â

3ds Max Nif Plugin v3.8.0
works since max 2013? If it works, then this plugin will not demolish the official bethesda plugins for me?