Ratchet And Clank Into The Nexus

Thor.

Yup Ratchet is back to its old roots finally with a continuation from Crack in time which i personally platinumed :biggrin:

Edited by Thor.

I haven't played a Ratchet N Clank game since I was 13 but it does make me smile knowing they're still around. Assuming they're half as good as they were when I was growing up, they're the perfect game for getting family members into gaming-one of my very first gaming experiences was Rachet N Clank 3, a game I'd still count among the ones that I remember the most fondly-and completely.

Yup they still keep to the roots of the series, unlike the awful all for one and assault. I was starting to worry that they may have lost their way :biggrin:

i never once thought that. i kind of always knew those were just spin off games trying to do something a little different with the game name (even if it was just trying to cash in on the title)

here is an IGN video.

i for one cannot wait.

also Vindekarr, the game only keeps getting better. i love how you can level up weapons the more you use them. i love the small RPG feel to R&C even though its a badass FPS Action Platform super awesome game!

I remember that from the one I played-they weren't small changes either, some of them totally redesigned the gun into something entirely different-like one that shot lava leveling up and changing into a crowd-controlling freeze-ray, or a pistol that over 5 levels became an SMG, then a carbine, then a rifle, then a minigun(N90 hurricane) My favourites was always the Obliterator. That thing was just nuts, I've never had a crazier gun in any other game, and that includes both Borderlands games! Seriously, it was just mental! it was a fully automatic rocket launcher that shot nukes that while in flight fired missiles like little fighter planes. OP in the most AWESOME way possible.

Hey Get the HD collection Vindekarr, its the best hd version of R&C ever, retextured from the ground up, icandy everywhere. Games like that on the ps3 is rare, No jagging, fps smooth..

Edited by Thor.

I highly suggest starting it, its a grind for sure, especially ratchet and clank the first one sense you have no multiplier in r2

I lost touch with Borderlands 2 on the ps3 for now, Borderlands on the pc is allot better, no lag or fps stutter, its great.

Edited by Thor.

• 3 weeks later...

well if you couldnt tell by previous comments, R&C is amazing. they still make them because they are still soo good. i only ever played the first one on PS2, played all the cannon series on PS3, and played one on PSP. i love them. such fun games.