Steam Summer Sale

hoofhearted4

I give up, Steam obviously don't want paying for Dragonborn so sod 'em. Now I'm off to buy a load of stuff I'll never play. For those who don't have it, Just Cause 2 is 80% off, a great game.

Do you actually own it, or did Steam just randomly download it? You can verify ownership by just right-clicking on the game in your list and then choosing properties, then just open the DLC tab.

Either way, they'll probably still get back to you. I think they're just absolutely swamped with support tickets during their sales.

On another note, holy cow! The entire Tomb Raider series for $17? Yes please. That's one of the best deals in this sale, imo.

I tried to buy it, Steam bugged out at checkout, payment wasn't taken but Steam installed the DLC anyway. They have got back to me, the first reply was automated, the second reply from was someone who didn't understand what I was trying to explain, the third was just a link to a sale and the last one told me they can't charge me the sale price now because the price has changed. I've tried to pay them four times, they didn't want to know. What I'm going to do is wait until it's on sale again and then buy it, they'll get paid and I'll still have what I wanted.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they acknowledge that you have the dlc, i would just leave it at that, because it seems like they don't want your $.

Edited by Thor.

just bought Borderlands 2 and everything else with it for $25. wooo. probably a dumb idea since im getting kind of bored with it on PS3, but oh wellz to cheap to resist. :P

Edited by hoofhearted4

Ya i need a second controller for the pc version, starting from scratch seems like it will take forever to gain all that loot back.

Hey hoof i need your steam ID so we could atleast have some sort of advantage. more players is always better in Borderlands 2.

feels wierd :teehee:

From my psn id i have at least two or 3 people playing at any given time and my friends list is full. I wonder if there is a steam friends list limit???

Lol i can see it now, 10000+ friends on steam :teehee: probably doesn't work the same way.

Edited by Thor.

just bought Borderlands 2 and everything else with it for $25. wooo. probably a dumb idea since im getting kind of bored with it on PS3, but oh wellz to cheap to resist. :P

I was very strongly considering the Season pass, but the problem is that in the 4 months I've had Borderlands 2, I haven't played past the first area. I find the game slightly boring, for some reason.

From my psn id i have at least two or 3 people playing at any given time and my friends list is full. I wonder if there is a steam friends list limit???

Lol i can see it now, 10000+ friends on steam :teehee: probably doesn't work the same way.

There is, but it's something high so most of us shouldn't reach it. I'm not sure what exactly the base limit is, but for every level you gain in Steam your friends limit is increased by 5. The whole thing is a bit silly, if you ask me.

Did they acknowledge that you have the dlc, i would just leave it at that, because it seems like they don't want your $.

I was tempted but after thinking about it I decided it would be no different to stealing via a torrent site, the developers should be paid for their work, it's not their fault Steam screwed up and don't want my money.

Ya i need a second controller for the pc version, starting from scratch seems like it will take forever to gain all that loot back.

Hey hoof i need your steam ID so we could atleast have some sort of advantage. more players is always better in Borderlands 2.

yea, i really only plan on playing on PC multiplayer. i play on PS3 solo a lot. Steam ID is hoofhearted4 (shocking) anyone on these forums, feel free to add me :)

I was very strongly considering the Season pass, but the problem is that in the 4 months I've had Borderlands 2, I haven't played past the first area. I find the game slightly boring, for some reason.

well the game does get off to a slow start. i mean, if you havent even hit level 5 yet to get your special...but yea, the game kicks off after you hit Sanctuary, and even then the game really kicks off on Playthough 2, much like Demons Souls and kin.

Well the game is also much more fun when you play it with people, I never really enjoyed borderlands unless it was with friends, then it's extremely fun to play and honestly **** about in