Under water combat.

stackofbeef

Sorry for my english.

We need this. I know, it's not realistic, but it's not more realistic to dive with your inventory full or mixed items or with heavy armories/weapons.

The main reason i want to request a mod like this, is to bring more challenge in skyrim. The water in skyrim to me looks more like missing space area's and it's dull for a fantasy game. I wish i could atleast transform into a Zora to dive and kill some creatures while in the water. I'm tired of seeing enemies following me, telling me that skyrim belongs to them, but they don't do nothing, but staring in the water at me while following me; they can't even grapple me to make me drown.

I've been looking for an under water combat mod and there's nothing, but one on steam that does not work anyway. Water stands like a safezone to relax from a random encounter and it shouldn't be that way.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno, I want underwater combat to be slowed down, to give the feel that you're actually underwater.

Isn't the reason that it does not work the lack of animations for it? If somebody could adapt a floating underwater animation to include a slowed down attack for each weapon type, I'd certainly be in support.