NetDigger

So http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com says the the New Vegas Nexus is now up, but I still can't connect. I'll go ahead and restart my computer and clear browser cache and all that good stuff and see if it helps. I'll come back to let you guys know.

Edit: Once again the site is reportedly up, but I can't seem to connect even after clearing my browser cache, restarting pc, and doing a "hard" refresh CTRL+F5. I'm in Southern California. Also ran a Malwarebytes scan, no threats were indicated.

Having the same problem. I'll try it with a different browser and possibly a proxy to see if that helps.

Edit: Well, this is odd. Another browser didn't work but a proxy did.

Edited by Slitherjack

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm the same thing as you two above this post. Another browser won't work, but a proxy DOES. I did read somewhere that changing some DNS settings in your router could fix the issues; must be the Dynamic IPs as you mentioned Slither.

Anyone know when New Vegas Nexus is accesible again? Every time I try to connect, it redirects me to DNS Solution Yahoo! Error Handler (using Google Chrome).

The sites are already up, but it seems the DoS attack might have funked something up. A bunch of us still can't connect.

Anyone know when New Vegas Nexus is accesible again? Every time I try to connect, it redirects me to DNS Solution Yahoo! Error Handler (using Google Chrome).

The sites are already up, but it seems the DoS attack might have funked something up. A bunch of us still can't connect.

Damn, that sucks. :/ Guess we'll have to wait then.

I can connect when it's day (0700 AM to 0500 PM) (GMT+2) But when it's night, it keeps giving me Gateway errors. The errors aren't as often as they were though. Using Chrome.