NetDigger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still cannot connect at all, I've done everything including proxys and I can't connect =/

did you try to use Google Chrome cuz im using it and it's working

well yea, like I said I've tried everything, multiple browsers, restart computer, cleared cache, cycled router & modem, proxys, etc. etc.

I would like to report that after power-cycling my modem in a very specific way (I have power cycled before with no luck, won't go into details though) I was able to get a new IP address, and the Fallout New Vegas Nexus is working for me again, albeit slow and still unstable a bit, on and off conection

Edited by spamx101

Those with I.P issues could try using Operas Turbo mode, it requests pages through Operas servers (not HTTPS), it's not unlike using a proxy. http://www.opera.com/turbo It obviously won't fix the other issues bit at least you may be able to connect. Before doing so run a virus scan to make sure your PC is not one of the bots.

Well, I just turned on my computer and Fallout New Vegas Nexus works 100%. Albeit I changed my LOCAL IP Address, but I believe I still have the same IP when browsing the internet. Maybe those of you who couldn't connect before ought to try again? Maybe try rebooting your PC and router or modem at the same time? I did that before I went to bed last night.

Well, I just turned on my computer and Fallout New Vegas Nexus works 100%. Albeit I changed my LOCAL IP Address, but I believe I still have the same IP when browsing the internet. Maybe those of you who couldn't connect before ought to try again? Maybe try rebooting your PC and router or modem at the same time? I did that before I went to bed last night.

do it work fast or slow loading cuz it's working but it's so slow