How many hours have you played skyrim?

orion911

How many hours have you played skyrim?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours have you played skyrim?

• 0-50 Hours
    • 50-100 Hours
    • 100-200 Hours
    • 200-300 Hours
    • 300-500 Hours
    • 500-700 Hours
    • 700-1000 Hours
    • *censored* Please, I'm Dovahkiin (1000+)

• hi, just to let you know since today i have now played skyrim for 1042 hours im lvl 72i have the daedric armour and daedric battleaxe i have an armour rating of 900 and i play on master difficutly I am also getting ps4 to be able to play ESO. I am the true king of skyrim and if you want to challenge me on games my ps3 name is EliteXI-Surpreme

I have over 6000 hours on steam, granted not all are playing time, i would leave it on over night.. 24/7, my actual play time is around 2000-2500 or so i think.

That's almost insane. 2000-2500 hours? O.o

Steam says 875 but I'm sure I've played more than that. It's probably closer to 1000.

No job and no internet at the house currently=tons of free time haha.

bring my computer over to a family members once a week at least or try to, for updates and such. Did have a little work recently but it didn't last. So i have plenty of time for rpg and rts games haha.

took a break from skyrim about 2 months back though and finished assassins creed series. currently playing batman arkham city again, diablo 2 ( with Median XL: Ultimative ) was going to start mass effect series soon but idk...get too distracted recently haha.

Edited by PsYchotic666Joker

Steam says 803 hours. I've never played offline so that should be accurate. I had no idea I'd played it for that many hours. It's more than I've played of all my other games combined.

steam says 2400 hours, but I've been playing in offline mode for quite some time, so it's likely over that quite a bit.