Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tony: If you still need those power armor textures, I grabbed all the Brotherhood-style textures and made jpgs of them. I saved the jpgs at max quality because I wasn't sure if the conversion to jpg would do anything nasty to them. They look good as jpgs though, so no worries I think.

Anyway, I included ALL of them (well, all that fit the power armor mesh, including Brotherhood, plain, Outcast, and even the pink :P) and the resulting 7zip is 3.5MB, bigger than I can attach here. So I've uploaded it here. Assuming you still need it that is.

This might be overlooked since it's not exactly pervy...but I had an idea for power armor.

Veritech Fighters in Battloid mode, albeit being mechs, could make some juicy power armor in Fallout 3. I've always loved Macross/Robotech <3

http://i27.tinypic.com/oj09ic.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/11sjigy.gif

This might be overlooked since it's not exactly pervy...but I had an idea for power armor.

Veritech Fighters in Battloid mode, albeit being mechs, could make some juicy power armor in Fallout 3. I've always loved Macross/Robotech <3

Looks good and actually kinda reminds me of the fallout 2 enclave power armor :P AND!!! i have said it before I don't care if it isn't "Pervy" and since i made the thread if you think it should be a pervy only thread start your own :P Honestly the title was to grab attention and seeing as many people have found the thread and contributed (pervy or not) (including you i might add ;) ) I say it is doing its job nicely

:thumbsup: keeps the ideas rolling I have a few more that i am going to post one of these days kinda waiting on a slow day to be able to upload them to my photobucket (i know, i know hush) so i can post them here

Veritech Fighters

Battloid mode

Macross/Robotech

...It's great to see a fellow mecha fan, but Robotech? Macross was a better watch, thankfully you did mention it.

if this thread was all about pervy stuff, I would have been kicked out a long time ago...

unless of course you are some kind of weird perve that is into lolicon girls wearing Zaku 2 helmets and carrying sniper rifles...

but ya, Tallgeese 3, Zaku 2, and a sniper rifle deffinatly don't go into the category of pervy anime... and not even the Saber that I am working on can really count as pervy eather

I don't have a body mesh to work on, so I can't make anything pervy anyways, though I am working on makeing my own body mesh, that will deffinatly be a long long time before I get it looking good, considering how much I still need to learn about 3Ds Max (I only first used it 4 months ago...)

sniper-wielding Lolis wearing Zaku helmets? Are you getting me and Char mixed up here? ;)

And I humbly request a CUTE-compatible version of the helm (which as far as I can tell, just involves shifting the model upwards), when you get around to doing the BGC hardsuit. :D

unless of course you are some kind of weird perve that is into lolicon girls wearing Zaku 2 helmets and carrying sniper rifles...

I take it you've never heard of Mecha Musumes.

it would be nice to have a mecha-style amoured suit in FO3, i could "setscale 10" on me and an opponent for the real deal. :)

i am a huge (really into it, not, really fat) Gantz fan, and since this mod was made, my Reika looky-likey won't take it off:

Gantz stuff by Andersh: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7301

and as if that wasn't brilliant enough,

Kaw has just brought Neko's to FO3:

Cat Oufit: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7649