Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Catsuits... We need a simple clean catsuit!

I so agree

if there is a base then the rest of us can just retexture it / recolour it to our needs

Not so much an anime thing, but if i had a male catsuit / hood I would be recolouring it strait away to become deadpool!

http://web.njit.edu/~dac8/images/DeadPool.bmp

Can so see him kicking backside in the wasteland

I concur Deadpool is a Must i mean... It's The Merc With a Freakin Mouth! hopefully that horrible representation of him in than x-men origins movie gives Deadpool a bigger fan base... it would be a dream come true to have a deadpool outfit in Fallout 3.

Catsuits... We need a simple clean catsuit!

I so agree

if there is a base then the rest of us can just retexture it / recolour it to our needs

Not so much an anime thing, but if i had a male catsuit / hood I would be recolouring it strait away to become deadpool!

http://web.njit.edu/~dac8/images/DeadPool.bmp

Can so see him kicking backside in the wasteland

I concur Deadpool is a Must i mean... It's The Merc With a Freakin Mouth! hopefully that horrible representation of him in than x-men origins movie gives Deadpool a bigger fan base... it would be a dream come true to have a deadpool outfit in Fallout 3.

Deadpool would be relitively easy to do properly (yes I know there is a Deadpool Stealthsuit retex, but it's pretty lame...).

All you need is to re-texture the Rorshach Mask and this Wolverine suit - when / if it's released.

I did make a request to Neunen to re-tex his Rorschach mask for Deadpool, but I haven't had a reply on the subject since his "I'll try".

Ha i always knew Rukia was a angel >.>. Anyway The major, aka Motoko Kusanagi would be awesome! Motoko is so bad ass, Specially when shes with her Secret lover Batou imo there one of the best teams in the whole manga/anime/movie series.

I for one, support Gurren-Lagann clothes and weapons. Yoko's costume and sniper are a must, and so is Kamina's outfit and shades. I've seen a Gurren-Lagann clothes in Oblivion somehwere behore, but I can't seem to find that image...