Hidden Bunker Mod-Mod

ElValgarto

Hi,

as I searched a new Home in the wastes I found Ashengrace's Hidden Bunker. With a bit further modding it would be perfect,

so I doubled the main room and attached the new room with a small corridor. Also I added some strongrooms to protect my

valuable items even if the bunker is discovered by other prospectors. As this is my first mod I read some tutorials, but some problems

seem to persist.

At the Moment I have a few unsolved problems and it would be great if you guys sould give me some hints or post some liks to the topics

where these problems were already solved.

1. I Navmeshed the new Bunkerparts, but my Companions still can't go there.

2. I need a quick little sorting script that takes all the ammo from the inventory and places it in one of the strongrooms. Is out there

a beginner tutorial that teaches how to script basic sorters?

3. At last i wanted to lock the strongrooms with a key that can be found in the bunker. I created the key, gave it a name, but can't assign it to a save.

I also have to appologize for my english, i'm writing with a mix of school english and google translator :)

Greetings

Valgart

Without being able to see the navmeshing its hard to tell atleast for me. If you could upload a picture or link to a picture showing the navmesh that may help. As for the key you need to make a unique key and place it somewhere. If its a door you're trying to lock you need to go into the geck go click on the object you want locked bringing up its information. From there go to the Lock tap click the lock check box. After doing that go to the key list and select the unique key you made. That should work. As for the sorters and scripting I don't know how to script maybe someone else can help with that. As for your english I could understand you just fine.

Hi, thanks for the Hint with the unique key. I searched some time how to generate one, but can't find a working method.

In the attached File you can see the doorway where my companions can't pass. Any Idea what i did wrong?

Edited by ElValgarto

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41142/? a sorting script resource. As for a unique key very simple open up geck and the mod in object window open up Items > Key and find any key you like open it up change it's ID etc and save as new item. Find the door you want to use it on in the render window open it up Lock tab change to requires key and find your key in the drop down menu it has.

Hope this helps,

Geoff

I have found that many people will offer assistance. As long as they feel you are appreciative and serious about what you are working on. I myself am just learning the ins and outs of scripting so I'd not be too much help. You can go into the geck and look at the scripts there to get some ideas or go to the bethesda geck page for info but that is hit or miss.