Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We run 17 sites; saying "downloads aren't working" is like me saying "it's raining where I am" without telling you where I actually am. What site are downloads not working on? Are they not working on manual downloads or NMM downloads or both? Do you get an error?

In response to post #8557080. #8558151 is also a reply to the same post.

Really? I just downloaded three files no less than ten minutes ago with NMM, on Skyrim Nexus, just fine. Servers across New Vegas, Skyrim, and Fallout 3 are functional, no errors on my end. Edited by ZeroKing

In response to post #8558174.

All the Downloads I tried are now working again. Just to describe the Problem: I just tried downloads from newvegas.nexusmods.com. None of them seemed to work. I tried manually and NMM. NMM says "Error - File doesn't exist" and trying manually says something about "None such File ID where found"

I have tried to download a variety of files from a variety of different servers on a variety of different nexus sites over the past several hours (Since about 10pm PST). I have tried all files both manually and with the NMM. Absolutely no file has downloaded, all files almost immediately send me to the error page (like this one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Error/?err=download_down&hr).

I wanted one specific file from the Skyrim Nexus (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28685/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D28685&pUp=1#content), but when this file wouldn't download off of any of the servers (I tried them all), I decided to do some investigation. I attempted to download about 25 different files, every file I tried to download I tried to download from multiple servers, both manually and with NMM, and I tried to download them from a bunch of the different Nexus sites (New Vegas, Witcher, M&B, Skyrim, Legend of Grimrock, Far Cry 3, X-COM, Dungeon Defenders, DA:O, and DA2 were the Nexus sites I tried downloading things from, specifically). And all almost immediately sent me to an error page.

So yeah, there is something going on...