Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for anyone who is having trouble downloading mods with nmm you can attempt to download them manually and then if they are compatible with NMM, place them in your NMM downloaded folder, refresh NMM and the mods should be visible to install.

It's an option if you like installing with NMM, but are waiting for the kinks to be fixed.

Currently trying to get hold of the new version of Skyrim Project Optimization

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Download down

Sorry, it seems like this file server is struggling with this file at the moment. Please try downloading the file from another file server.

Note: if this is happening on all the file servers there could be a problem! Head to the forums and let us know!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I know many changes are occurring throughout this past week, but just in case this is un-related to those ..

Its happening on all servers for those files

Edit : At time of edit .. They are now working again

Edited by Guest

Hopefully it will work. Visiting this site is so annoying. No offens but that's just how it is. I have never seen a site which has so many problems and really never works as it should. In addition the Mod Manager chrashes so many times that I just want to quit using mods.

Good luck and thanks for your hard work.

In response to post #8572154.

Might want to give your location or something...

I'm in Canada, Win8 pro 64bit, using the NMM and manual download (IE 10 and Firefox 22) on the Skyrim Nexus. Except when the sites were down, I've never had a problem downloading files or accessing the Nexus since they began moving them...

And I'm not the only one in that situation, so the problem is probably related to a certain region or a particular setup on your part.

As Dark0ne said in a more polite way, you have to be more specific about your situation or just don't write about it because all you're doing right now is bury the useful information in the noise. Edited by TheThirdRace