Change Followers' Weapons?

zpa127

I don't know about New Vegas, but if it works like Skyrim, they'll only swap weapons if you give them something stronger than what they're already carrying. As I said, I don't know, I've not played NV enough yet. But it may be worth a try.

I tried looking it up on the Nexus, can't seem to find it for New Vegas. I'll keep an eye out though.

I don't know about New Vegas, but if it works like Skyrim, they'll only swap weapons if you give them something stronger than what they're already carrying. As I said, I don't know, I've not played NV enough yet. But it may be worth a try.

I tried looking it up on the Nexus, can't seem to find it for New Vegas. I'll keep an eye out though.

Unfortunately that doesn't work, I do appreciate the suggestion though.

Actually I just was messing with this yesterday and I cam across a mod that allows you to swap out the default clothing and weapons that your companions start with...

De-equipable Companions: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36220/?

Also, in FNV, its not like Skyrim where they use the stronger weapon.. it has to do with Ammo iirc. Cause I have Cass toteing a Gatling Gun.. in an old save that was barely modded. :)