So have I been banned, restricted or something?

ginnyfizz

It's very frustrating.

Obviously I am on the forums as I am posting this. But I am totally unable to log into any of the Nexus sites. I therefore cannot either download new mods or update existing ones.

Ginny, not amused, somewhere in Derbyshire, not yet struck by lightning but sizzling somewhat...

As I have not been posting very much due to some serious RL bereavement issues, I am certain I haven't done anything wrong.

Then it's a technical issue, and will be resolved once it can be identified... Jumping to conclusions that you've been blocked or restricted is premature and quite off the mark, you'd be promptly informed if that had actually been what happened.

Wait it out until we actually finished doing work on the site.

Not just happening to you Ginny. Happening to me as well.

As Dante just said in his reponse there is a DDOS attack happening and Dark0ne is doing some sort of upgrade or work on the servers so its likely just a result of that.

Try deleting your cookies and logging in again, could be a simple issue like that.

Otherwise, just gotta have patience.

The sites aren't down though. They come up right away for me, but I cannot log in.

They've been funny all day, I think we just have to wait this week out, I dare say there's going to be all sorts of oddities crop up as they move everything.

The sites aren't down though. They come up right away for me, but I cannot log in.

They've been funny all day, I think we just have to wait this week out, I dare say there's going to be all sorts of oddities crop up as they move everything.

jim's right on with this. Everytime I load a new page in the fnv nexus i have resign in. In the forums I have reload the forum to get a message to stick or leave a double post. So as jim said we just have to wait it out.