[2021] Owned Power Armor markers, plural, on the map.

ImmortalAbsol

As a collector, That may become problematic, if you have a significant number of PA in one location... all those markers may obscure the location marker, making it impossible to fast travel to the location..... I sometimes have this problem with just ONE marker, I would hate to think what it would be like if I had five, or twenty...... in one spot. :D

Maybe being able to "drop" a marker? And select which one you want to drop? Choose from a list?

I guess it's possible, but not with the unique power armor marker. I had a look at the map markers and it seems like the power armor marker is a unique one which is defined in the PipBoy_MapPage.swf and not in the MapMarkers.swf. It doesn't even show up un the Creation Kit's map marker dropdown menu so I don't know if it's possible to add it to the map as a normal marker. But other vanilla map markers should work.

As a collector, That may become problematic, if you have a significant number of PA in one location... all those markers may obscure the location marker, making it impossible to fast travel to the location.....

It's also possible to code a script to show only one marker per location / within a given radius.

Edited by LarannKiar