Thing's about the game that don't make sense

Craigsters

I usually play the game as a good character sense my game crash's more when I play evil, I can't even leave Tenpennys balcony without a crash, anyhow today I managed to play evil, but stayed under level 20, before going to tenpenny tower the only thing I did in megaton was greet the sheriff, he's unavoidable and then I headed to moriarty's, talked to the ghoul barkeep and bar fluzzy and then Tenpenny's goon in the corner and took the rigging device, rigged the bomb and headed to Tenpenny tower and then blew it up!..

What's bothering me is when Miora is at underworld, she acts like you never meet her before, and she's always lived there or something, and she has the key for the store of her's in Megaton on her, because later I let Fawkes go on a rampage and he killed all the ghoul's in underworld, and when I looted Mioras corpes I seen the craterside supply key on her!..

Also when caotured and I give Edens man the purifier code, why does eden still need to see me? he's got the code and hes men could put the FEV in and they game would end, I shouldn't have to escape as a bad guy and report to Eldor Lyons if I cooperated with Eden!..

And When I go rescue the father, he has a Vault 101 jumper on when leaving the tranqulity lounge chair area when I meet him, yet I had to put on a Vault 112 jumper on in order to get into the lounger!..

Also Why give those Regulators and Talon Company those that line they always say before ambushing you outside a exit, if there not going to let you talk your way out of it? the bounty or bribe them to backoff!..

Owe and today when I was headed to littlelamp light and was past the road check point that had mrgutsy and the army trucks and Tent, That guy fron Grayditch, the fire ant tiown, came up to me bagging to help there, geesh he just ran a marathon to beg for help, bevause I most of been a good 20 miles away from it!..

And that Karma check is a real pain in the butt, I had Fawkes and wanted butch as well, and went to the muddy rutter to get him, butch called me a psycho and told me he couldn't come with me!..

I have Karma mods installed and have no problem's having more then one follower when I play as a good guy!..

Owe and After I release Red and Flak as Slaves, they wont ever talk to me in big town or Revit City once there released, no dialog or subtittles on screen from them, this has happened to me ever sense I got the game and before adding mods!..

Owe a funny thing happened the other day while Flak was enslaved still, Shrapnil was coming from the area where you walk where the runaway slaves head explodes and you greet the kid, Shrapnil greeted me , I heard his voice as he was leaving Paradisefall's!..

Owe and if you don't greet that blonde girl as you go into Moriarty's, and you wait to late, she's a pain in the but to find later, and you might not even find her, the blond that gives you the letter bloodties mission! ,aufu place!..

That Churchfall's side mission with the brotherhood and lost initiate is stupid, I let the Muttie's kill those to brotherhood guys, because if you help them, they rob your ammo and weapon stash at home and show up beside your bed where your sleeping, sometimes they show up beside you when you use wait, so I always let the mutties kill them!..

Owe this is the only game I've been playing since buying it before xmas last year!, I like this game way better then my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game, which was the game I played all the time before purchasing F03, I have my eye on GTA IV and wont to buy it next!..

thx Craig

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually play the game as a good character sense my game crash's more when I play evil, I can't even leave Tenpennys balcony without a crash, anyhow today I managed to play evil, but stayed under level 20, before going to tenpenny tower the only thing I did in megaton was greet the sheriff, he's unavoidable and then I headed to moriarty's, talked to the ghoul barkeep and bar fluzzy and then Tenpenny's goon in the corner and took the rigging device, rigged the bomb and headed to Tenpenny tower and then blew it up!..

What's bothering me is when Miora is at underworld, she acts like you never meet her before, and she's always lived there or something, and she has the key for the store of her's in Megaton on her, because later I let Fawkes go on a rampage and he killed all the ghoul's in underworld, and when I looted Mioras corpes I seen the craterside supply key on her!..

Also when caotured and I give Edens man the purifier code, why does eden still need to see me? he's got the code and hes men could put the FEV in and they game would end, I shouldn't have to escape as a bad guy and report to Eldor Lyons if I cooperated with Eden!..

And When I go rescue the father, he has a Vault 101 jumper on when leaving the tranqulity lounge chair area when I meet him, yet I had to put on a Vault 112 jumper on in order to get into the lounger!..

Also Why give those Regulators and Talon Company those that line they always say before ambushing you outside a exit, if there not going to let you talk your way out of it? the bounty or bribe them to backoff!..

Owe and today when I was headed to littlelamp light and was past the road check point that had mrgutsy and the army trucks and Tent, That guy fron Grayditch, the fire ant tiown, came up to me bagging to help there, geesh he just ran a marathon to beg for help, bevause I most of been a good 20 miles away from it!..

And that Karma check is a real pain in the butt, I had Fawkes and wanted butch as well, and went to the muddy rutter to get him, butch called me a psycho and told me he couldn't come with me!..

I have Karma mods installed and have no problem's having more then one follower when I play as a good guy!..

Owe and After I release Red and Flak as Slaves, they wont ever talk to me in big town or Revit City once there released, no dialog or subtittles on screen from them, this has happened to me ever sense I got the game and before adding mods!..

Owe a funny thing happened the other day while Flak was enslaved still, Shrapnil was coming from the area where you walk where the runaway slaves head explodes and you greet the kid, Shrapnil greeted me , I heard his voice as he was leaving Paradisefall's!..

Owe and if you don't greet that blonde girl as you go into Moriarty's, and you wait to late, she's a pain in the but to find later, and you might not even find her, the blond that gives you the letter bloodties mission! ,aufu place!..

That Churchfall's side mission with the brotherhood and lost initiate is stupid, I let the Muttie's kill those to brotherhood guys, because if you help them, they rob your ammo and weapon stash at home and show up beside your bed where your sleeping, sometimes they show up beside you when you use wait, so I always let the mutties kill them!..

Owe this is the only game I've been playing since buying it before xmas last year!, I like this game way better then my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game, which was the game I played all the time before purchasing F03, I have my eye on GTA IV and wont to buy it next!..

thx Craig

Wow I feel like I lost a year of my life reading that, step away from the PC and get your ass back to school. Any valid points you had are lost from my having to decipher your spelling/grammar.

@flyinpoons

Well Excusee me for F_cking living, for your information I'm 39 years old and have a learning Disability, I'm on Disability [O.D.S.P. - Ontario Disability Supprt Program] for the rest of my life, I finished Grade eleven at a Vocational Training School here in Canada, what a joke it was, don't miss more then 14 days of School and don't mouth off to the teachers and they'd pass you!, Owe and I think I do pretty good with my spelling etc, what with the sh_ttie education I had, thank you very much!..

I bet you pride yourself on being a grammar Nazi, nobody's f_cking Perfect you know, learn to respect your fella man/women no matter what, respect is a two way street, if you wont to be respected, respect your fella man/women back!..

Enough said, off my soap box I step!.. :thanks: Craig

Well I'm not going to read the whole thing because a) I don't have to and b) the aforementioned reasons. :P

The answers are:

a) Get the other level cap program which does work with evil characters

b) It is a game.

Edit - Oh and I forgot to mention, please stop bandying around the term "nazi" just because you saw some moron do it somewhere in the e-world. Nothing we do in e-chat can compare to nazis and it is just disrespectful to those who lives were affected by them.

Thank you.

First off in my defense, I did type that post at the top just before going to bed, and I seen my spelling errors, I did correct some of them that night I typed it, but I missed some, also I am right handed and type with my left hand index finger only, and I'm in a dark room, a forty watt light bulb only light's my livingroom area when I'm at my PC!..

A head shrink I seen in the meddle 1990's said my spelling is that of a grade five or six general level after he did test's on me for the Canadian Government in order for me to get on Disability, the head shrink was very old and bored looking and had very stupid question's, like how often I spanked the monkey, which I never answered, forgot the other dumb question's because that was over 10 or more years ago!, you try and remember everything from 1994 or earlier!..

And why people feel they have to hide behind a computer screen, and then go online and beliitle somebody. beats me!...

thank you Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Here, I corrected the spelling and grammar mistakes from his original post, so you all can read it better

I usually play the game as a good character since my game crashes more when I play evil. When I'm evil, I can't even leave Tenpenny's balcony without a crash. Anyhow, today I managed to play evil without the game crashing by staying under level 20. Before going to Tenpenny Tower, the only thing I did in Megaton was greet the sheriff, who is unavoidable. Then I headed to Moriarty's, where I talked to the ghoul barkeep, the bar floozy (Nova) and then Tenpenny's goon in the corner. I took the rigging device, rigged the bomb, and then headed to Tenpenny Tower, where I blew it up!..

What's bothering me is how when Moira is at Underworld, she acts like you never met her before and she's always lived there or something. Also, she has the key for her store in Megaton on her! I know this because later I let Fawkes go on a rampage and kill all of the ghouls in the Underworld, and when I looted Moira's corpse I saw that she still had the Craterside Supply key on her!

Also, when I was captured by the Enclave I gave Eden's man (Colonel Autumn) the purifier code, why does Eden still need to see me? He's got the code and his men could put the FEV in the purifier and the game would end. I shouldn't have to escape as a bad guy and report to Elder Lyons if I agreed to help Eden!

When I go rescue Dad, he has a Vault 101 jumper on after leaving the Tranquility lounge chair, yet I had to put on a Vault 112 jumper on in order to get into there.

Also, why give those Regulators and Talon Company mercs a line to say after ambushing you outside a exit, if they're not going to let you talk your way out of it? Why can't you bribe them to back off or pay off the bounty?

Oh, and today when I was headed to Little Lamplight and was past the road checkpoint that had Mr. Gutsy and the army trucks and the tent (editor's note: I think he's talking about the outside of the RobCo building where Tinker Joe is selling robots, but I'm not sure), that kid from Grayditch, the fire ant town, came up to me begging to help find his dad. Geez, he just ran a marathon to beg for help, because I must have been a good 20 miles away from Grayditch!

And that karma check is a real pain in the butt. I had Fawkes and wanted Butch as well, and went to the Muddy Rutter to get him, Butch called me a psycho and told me he couldn't come with me! I have karma mods installed and have no problems having more then one follower when I play as a good guy!

Oh, and after I release Red and Flak from slavery, they wont ever talk to me in Big Town or Rivet City. Once they're released, no dialog from them. This has happened to me ever since I got the game, even though I didn't have any mods! Also, a funny thing happened the other day while Flak was still enslaved. Shrapnel was coming from the front of Paradise Falls, where you see the slave's head explode. He even greeted me. I heard his voice as he was leaving Paradise Falls!

Oh, and if you don't greet Lucy West the first time you go into Moriarty's, she's a pain in the butt to find later, and you might not even find her.

That Church Falls side mission with the Brotherhood and the lost initiate is stupid. I let the super mutants kill the Brotherhood of Steel guys, because if you help them, they rob your ammo and weapon stash at your house and show up beside your bed after you sleep, or they show up beside you when you use wait.

This is the only game I've been playing since buying it before Christmas last year! I like this game way better then Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which I played all the time before I bought FO3. I have my eye on GTA IV and want to buy it next!

thx Craig