Handful of ideas

AlduinWorldEater

Had a few ideas pop up while I was out with the in-laws earlier, figured I'd throw them out and see if they've been done or not.

(Most of these are just to suit a few characters I have drafted up and can't complete yet, but I figure someone else may also be interested.)

1. Functioning wings. I know there are wing and flight mods out there, but I don't know that I've been able to find one that combines the two. I'd like to play a proper "fallen angel" type, and the ability to fly with wings would make it absolutely perfect.

2. Fewer Falmer in Dwemer ruins. I love Dwemer ruins, but the Falmer have just...junked them up. In Morrowind, I always cleared out a Dwemer ruin to live in, but it's so much harder in Skyrim due to all the eggs and Chaurus gunk.

3. More immersive drinking. I play World of Warcraft, and for those of you who don't play it as well, drinking has some funny effects on you. Vision blurs, your character meanders back and forth when you try to walk, and after just so many drinks, you vomit. Now, I don't necessarily want to see vomiting per se, but I believe it would be a lot of fun - and quite interesting - to stagger through Whiterun after a party at the Bannered Mare (or wherever ol' Sam happens to be).

4. On the subject of drinking, perhaps a change to the "wakeup" sequence after the drinking game. My particular idea here is to use the wakeup sequence from "With Friends Like These...". To avoid spoilers, I'll just leave that to the people who already have completed that quest.

5. Proper one-hand use of two-handed weapons. Perhaps a perk that allows you to swap over to one hand after your skill reaches a certain level? Obviously, it would require a certain level of strength and proficiency to use a weapon like that.

Anyways, that's my idea dump for the day.

• 2 weeks later...