Jump Attack mod

LordMyotis

Even from shorter heights or just jump in the air near your enemy and hitting attack to slam your weapon/s down harder? As for the Sprint jump the best they have so far is the Athletics Trainer mod but there is a delay when you sprint jump cuz from what I have read it is hard coded to not be able to jump while sprinting.

Even from shorter heights or just jump in the air near your enemy and hitting attack to slam your weapon/s down harder? As for the Sprint jump the best they have so far is the Athletics Trainer mod but there is a delay when you sprint jump cuz from what I have read it is hard coded to not be able to jump while sprinting.

Sounds good and also sounds like you want something like you have in Assassins Creed even if its just kill moves which will be very interesting if some genius modder can do this because they are some on here but are they up for the challenge? that's another question. :)

I think it will need new animations and so on.

There is a mod for playing like a Monk (like Daggerfall and Morrowind) where they've added unarmoured and unarmed perks to the One-Handed and Light Armour tree and so on, where you can do Kung Fu stuff, but it's one mod for a specific class role-play, not a generic fix-all.

~.~

OMG i wanted to post this request.

this idea is fantastic cause it really annoys me that i sneak and there is someone below me even if its 10 feet and i jump then land then attack and the element of suprise faides out...

it doesnt need to be crazy like 360 in the air barrel roll cut him in half... even a simple normal attack while being in mid air is just a HUGE improvment....

OMG i wanted to post this request.

this idea is fantastic cause it really annoys me that i sneak and there is someone below me even if its 10 feet and i jump then land then attack and the element of suprise faides out...

it doesnt need to be crazy like 360 in the air barrel roll cut him in half... even a simple normal attack while being in mid air is just a HUGE improvment....

I agree thats why I requested this.