Jump Attack mod

LordMyotis

Jump attacks was one of my favored tactics in Oblivion, and I absolutely hate that I can't do it in Skyrim.

Why don't we have anyone working on this? I've seen this request before so obviously there are a lot of us who want it.

i THOUGHT bethesda did it some time in there games, its odd that they would take it out after being such a great way of attacking...

either way, i would say seconded, but im not the second person hoping for this, so ill just say aye to the those who want it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been thinking about this this week. I'm a total noob at modding, but I hypothesize that maybe when you're standing over an unaware enemy, you can press right attack to trigger an air assassination. Yes, exactly like in Assassin's creed, and make a FOMOD or MCM in which you can decide whether you want to combine sneak damage amongst critical, power attack, and killmove damage; or just make it an instant kill. Then maybe for dragons, it could work like plunging attacks in Dark Souls, except with a minigame for hovering ones that challenge you to stay on the dragon and keep damaging them, much like rodeoing a titan in Titanfall.

Jump attacks was one of my favored tactics in Oblivion, and I absolutely hate that I can't do it in Skyrim.

Why don't we have anyone working on this? I've seen this request before so obviously there are a lot of us who want it.

i THOUGHT bethesda did it some time in there games, its odd that they would take it out after being such a great way of attacking...

either way, i would say seconded, but im not the second person hoping for this, so ill just say aye to the those who want it.

Someone is working on a modder's resource that will let people make a mod like this.