• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voice Actor wanted!

As we near closer to release, I'm looking for a voice actor willing to do some quick lines for the trailer as the mod's antagonist Breton Necromancer, before the 14th August. This would likely be a cross between Harkon's dialogue from the Dawnguard trailer, and something more traditionally sinister English-Breton sounding. If you're interested please get in touch by PM with a sample and I'll send you the details.

Edited by Antioch08

I have a lot of faith in this project, it looks very promising! and i am excited for its release ! i have wanted to play a Lich ever since i started playing the Elder Scrolls Games.

The only thing i could say is that i think your should add a more rotten flesh look to the body. im not sure what you've tried. Again i hope the best for this mod and am excited to see the outcome!

Best wishes with your venture!

Voice Actor wanted!

As we near closer to release, I'm looking for a voice actor willing to do some quick lines for the trailer as the mod's antagonist Breton Necromancer, before the 14th August. This would likely be a cross between Harkon's dialogue from the Dawnguard trailer, and something more traditionally sinister English-Breton sounding. If you're interested please get in touch by PM with a sample and I'll send you the details.

I really hope you find one!

I'd happily lend my voice, if it didn't sound worse than nails scraping a chalkboard. Hahahaha

My microphone is terrible as well.

Edited by skulleris