I have 2 questions. My first is that when I enter the ritual room there isn't a circle on the ground just candles. Is this because I'm playing on low quality? My second question is that after placing the phylactery, using the unbind spell, and drinking the potion of defilation, my soul starts moving into the phylactery and my character collapses onto the floor, but eventually he gets up and just stands there without anything happening while the soul is still moving into the phylactery and I can't move. Thank you.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second part sounds like you have too much health. Others have the same issue and I'd suggest using player.setav health 200 to help with this as too much health will cause this and too little health causes you to simply die.

Or at least that's what I did because my 750 health meant there was no way that potion was working as intended.

Thanks, I'm a lich now. :laugh:

The circle doesn't appear, and neither do shadowmarks even though I've joined the theives guild already. Are they caused by the same reason?

Edit: I am now a werewolf/lich hybrid. A werelich? A lichwolf?

Edited by superchig

• 1 month later...

I just got myself the Dragonborn DLC. Guess what? Just to play this awesome mod *0* Gotta say i had to torrent it, as i havent got the money now (I'll buy it as soon as i can xD). The lich is pretty awesome and badass, and as i love to be the "Bad-Guy-Hero type" this one worked perfect for me :D

Also, my screen seems to unfit the menu for choosing spells (Incinerate appear like "erate" and Mass reanimation only show "Mass"). Maybe u could make any fix for it?

As for some questions (I'm probably a bit messy :tongue:), how exactly do I return to normal form? And could you/somebody give clues regarding the process details in order to change appeareance? I'd love to be more like the cloaked lich instead of the DragonPriest-looking-like xD

Banned - TVD.

• 2 months later...

I have this weird thing that when I cast any spell, no matter which one I get some kind of purple extra effect. Does anybody knows how to fix this?

I have tried player.addspell and player.removespell, the only problem is that i dont know the ID of this thing.

I added two pictures so you guys can see what my game now looks like. Pretty anoying.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having some trouble with the transformation. I've seen what its supposed to look like through videos, and I've seen the order in which you use the spell and poison, but when I try my character does the stagger animation and right in the middle of it my character just falls over dead. You know how after you die theres abit of time before the game autoloads your last save, well during this 3 second window it shows my character catch on fire(purple like its supposed to be for the mod) but again, since I'm officially dead in game it autoloads my last save. Does anyone know why it would be doing this or how to fix it? Thank you.

Edit: nvm realised that it was happening because the poison was killing me too fast, so I "Player.setav health" to 700,

it worked.

Edited by DeadLucas

• 3 weeks later...

I have this issue. I have bought all the rooms for ravenscorn spire from the broker but necromancers keep spawning there and I have to kill them every time I go back there. Is this on purpose? If not how can I fix it? Please reply!

(P.S. I'll be pretty pissed if I've spent 16k on this tower and keep having to kill necromancers every time I want to go there. :P)

Thanks! :)

• 2 months later...